It's Tuesday... another attempt at 10 on Tuesday! (Which I may change to TWO on Tuesday!)
1. Are you participating in the 30 day blog challenge?? Check out mine for the jist of it! I totally copied Hollie... because she's so smart and wonderful. ;)
2. My sweet boy is 5 1/2 weeks old! I had my post partum check and everything is going well for us.
3. My weekend was not so pleasant... I had a horrible tension headache that nothing seemed to help... I went to Acute Care twice, so ended up having to go to the ER. After compazine, morphine, tordal, and benadryl, the headache is gone! (I would surely hope so after all of that!)
4. Brandon didn't get the promotion. Bummer. Major bummer. But everything happens for a reason. So, fingers crossed, prayers will be answered and things will happen when they're supposed to!
5. My mom is doing a craft show for me in Augusta next weekend... I still haven't gotten anything ready. MUST START! It's amazing how three kids keep you from doing anything!
6. It's starting to get quite chilly here in South Dakota. We had snow flurries last week, and it looks like the lows are going to be in the 20s this week... lovely. I know it's November already, but I reallllllly want warmer weather. I guess this is what I get for moving to South Dakota!
7. My goals everyday are the following: * Happy kids, * Laundry done, * Clean Kitchen... if I have these done, I feel semi-accomplished as a domestic engineer.
8. I've lost 32 of the 55 pounds I gained during pregnancy!
9. Samantha dressed as Tinkerbelle for Halloween, and now she wants to go trick or treating again... and wear her costume... we created a candy loving monster!
10. FINALLY!! Number 10! I've become obsessed with playing soduko. Brandon says that he doesn't like me playing because then I ignore him. Haha. :)
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment