Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Challenge- Day 19

Blog Challenge- Day 19- Something You Miss

 
& blog hops!

* I miss summer days as a kid, just hanging out at the pool with my friends, and sneaking off to the spill way because our parents told us not to. 
* I miss family vacations as a kid.
* I miss Georgia.
* I miss holidays with my family.
* I miss sleeping in.
* I miss Brandon's camaro.
* I miss temperatures about 39 degrees!
* I miss chik-fil-a and zaxbys.
* I miss my smaller pants sizes... someday soon, I hope!
* I miss being on stage.

What do you miss?

Melissa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I’m passing by and following from ” Friday Follow”.
When you get a chance, please check out my blog and follow me back?
http://www.kaentrenos.net/2010/11/family-in-stripe-jumper-by-rosinha.html
Cheers!

Mel said...

Im your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

-Mel
http://adventuresofmel.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Hi! New follower from FFF! Would love to have you visit!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Challenge- Day 19

Blog Challenge- Day 19- Something You Miss

 
& blog hops!

* I miss summer days as a kid, just hanging out at the pool with my friends, and sneaking off to the spill way because our parents told us not to. 
* I miss family vacations as a kid.
* I miss Georgia.
* I miss holidays with my family.
* I miss sleeping in.
* I miss Brandon's camaro.
* I miss temperatures about 39 degrees!
* I miss chik-fil-a and zaxbys.
* I miss my smaller pants sizes... someday soon, I hope!
* I miss being on stage.

What do you miss?

Melissa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I’m passing by and following from ” Friday Follow”.
When you get a chance, please check out my blog and follow me back?
http://www.kaentrenos.net/2010/11/family-in-stripe-jumper-by-rosinha.html
Cheers!

Mel said...

Im your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

-Mel
http://adventuresofmel.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Hi! New follower from FFF! Would love to have you visit!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin