Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2.

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

My blog name: Domestic Engineer and Mommy

So, when I was working, outside the home, it always seemed like coworkers really were concerned about what their title was in the company. I never really understood this, especially since it seemed like there could be a vice president in every division of the workplace, making the term vice president seem a little overused and underrated. Anyway, I became a stay-at-home mom after my first child, Samantha was born... and found myself managing my daily life and my family's daily life... thus, Domestic Engineer.

The name Mommy has really skyrocketed in my life in the past three years. I have a two year old, a one year old, and a five week old... so Mommyhood is my life.

Short, simple, and to the point!

Melissa

No comments:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2.

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

My blog name: Domestic Engineer and Mommy

So, when I was working, outside the home, it always seemed like coworkers really were concerned about what their title was in the company. I never really understood this, especially since it seemed like there could be a vice president in every division of the workplace, making the term vice president seem a little overused and underrated. Anyway, I became a stay-at-home mom after my first child, Samantha was born... and found myself managing my daily life and my family's daily life... thus, Domestic Engineer.

The name Mommy has really skyrocketed in my life in the past three years. I have a two year old, a one year old, and a five week old... so Mommyhood is my life.

Short, simple, and to the point!

Melissa

No comments: