I'm in a rut.
As much as I'm getting excited each day we get closer to our Disney World vacation, I still can't keep going with total joy.
I'm tired. A lot.
I'm in pain, always.
I'm angry at a couple of someones.
My fuse is at its short end when it comes to the kids. They are really testing my patience lately. One minute, they are screaming and fighting, the next they are being as sweet as can be.
Last week, Samantha went with me to Walmart to buy a few things... and she said, "mommy, I'm getting you flowers!" So we picked them out, and got them. When we got home, she tried getting me to empty her piggy bank so she could officially buy them. I took 50 cents.
B & I seem to have moments of perfection. Followed by horrible moments of anger.
However, lately there have been a lot of those "perfect" moments.
But I still want consistency.
With everything.
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment