This morning I said,
"Sammy girl, I love it when you say witty things."
And she responded.
"Oh, ok. Witty things."
... Yep. That's my girl. Witty. And hilarious.
I sometimes wonder how I was blessed with three hilarious children.
In between the Samanthaisms that Samantha brings to daily life, and Maggie's infectious laugh, with Gavin just being cute, and getting away with so much, I can't figure out why I'm so LUCKY with this.
I get annoyed a lot.
And my life seems to be falling apart around me.
But during my darkest times, I have these three children, keeping me sane... well, when they're not jumping on the couch, picking on the dog, and making a giant mess with their toys.
(one of my least favorite sounds, is that of their toy buckets being dumped out)
But for the most part... they are amazingly sweet.
Hugging me. Kissing me.
Their smiles are contagious.
Their love is amazing.
And they love their mommy, even when she's feeling crazy.
I am fortunate to have these sweet kiddos in my life.
Even when I wonder why I had three so close together...
And wonder why birth control "failed,"
I remind myself, that it failed for a reason.
These kids are my shining stars.
And I am blessed.
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment