My sweet Maggie is now 3 years old.
I've said it for days now... and I'll say it again, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?
I felt very sad on her birthday. Not because she's growing up, but that I feel like I've missed SO much in all my children's lives because of difficult pregnancies, and now my head pain and neuralgia. So, 3 years old is amazing to me... because I feel like I've missed out on so much of these past 3 years with her. I want a do-over.
I keep reminding myself, that my children love me, they somewhat understand what Mommy is going through, pain wise, and they are happy, healthy, and amazing.
Maggie celebrated her birthday with a lot of Minnie Mouse, and laughter.
Every birthday, for every child, we have birthday donuts.
Mommy had a cinnamon crunch bagel for my part in the "birth"day.
I love Maggie's face in this picture.
Grandma Rita is amazingly talented when it comes to sewing (and she's amazing all over).
She made Maggie a Minnie pillow case dress. Here is Maggie modeling it.
My friend, Jayme, makes cakes. I requested a cake that looked like the Minnie hats you can buy at Disney World. She more than accomplished a great cake, complete with Maggie's name "stitched" on the cake. <3
Here is Maggie's amazing cake, and then the Minnie cupcakes that I made.
Her party was complete with Minnie decorations and lots of polka dots!
Maggie with 3 new members of her Mickey "gang."
Insanely large Minnie balloon. I was talked out of the standing Minnie that was 4 feet tall. :)
This is a tradition. Child with Mommy & Daddy kissing them...
And this picture makes me sad.
Bella and Alex are in town, for awhile... so they got to celebrate, too!
Trampoline fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment