I wish I knew who read this. Random thought.
We saw Gran Torino... and had a mini date last night. Nick joined us for dinner. Haha. Our "other valentine." Gran Torino was intense, and funny, although I asked Brandon if it was appropriate for me to be laughing at the racial comments. Definitely a movie worth seeing, maybe even again.
It's Valentine's Day. I believe love should be shown daily, and not just on a hallmark card holiday. :) I remember in Sunday School, we watched a movie about St. Valentine.... he was slaughtered on the day that was named after him many many years later. Lovely.
I'm off to an auction. Maybe I'll find some "good deals" on antiques. This is a very random entry... hmm...
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Blah Blah Blah
I wish I knew who read this. Random thought.
We saw Gran Torino... and had a mini date last night. Nick joined us for dinner. Haha. Our "other valentine." Gran Torino was intense, and funny, although I asked Brandon if it was appropriate for me to be laughing at the racial comments. Definitely a movie worth seeing, maybe even again.
It's Valentine's Day. I believe love should be shown daily, and not just on a hallmark card holiday. :) I remember in Sunday School, we watched a movie about St. Valentine.... he was slaughtered on the day that was named after him many many years later. Lovely.
I'm off to an auction. Maybe I'll find some "good deals" on antiques. This is a very random entry... hmm...
Melissa
We saw Gran Torino... and had a mini date last night. Nick joined us for dinner. Haha. Our "other valentine." Gran Torino was intense, and funny, although I asked Brandon if it was appropriate for me to be laughing at the racial comments. Definitely a movie worth seeing, maybe even again.
It's Valentine's Day. I believe love should be shown daily, and not just on a hallmark card holiday. :) I remember in Sunday School, we watched a movie about St. Valentine.... he was slaughtered on the day that was named after him many many years later. Lovely.
I'm off to an auction. Maybe I'll find some "good deals" on antiques. This is a very random entry... hmm...
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment