I entered our "throne room" (scary downstairs bathroom) into a radio station contest for "desperate bathrooms." Let's hope we're in the running... I really hope one day there are updated not-so-scary bathroom pictures on here!
No ceiling... lovely.
Scary tile and wallpaper... original.
Fifty cents! Woohoo!
Here is a new thing in our kitchen... I've become obsessed with Thrift Stores! We have Good Will, Savers, Y's Buys, and Salvation Army. And when it comes to maternity clothes, you can't beat a few bucks for a pair of jeans!
I said in a previous entry that we are starting a project on our upstairs bathroom... we're putting up bead board (I think that's what it's called) on the bottom half of the bathroom. We're hopefully going to get started on this project this week. Then we'll tackle the guest room move to the basement, and Sam's move to her new room- the current guest room. Lots of painting will be happening soon... hopefully I can find someone to help that won't complain like Brandon. HA!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment