I feel like I can't accomplish a thing lately. My house is a mess. I have laundry piling up. My car needs washed. I need to sort bills.
Now, for all this nausea and vomiting to leave... then my to-do list can begin! Samantha stayed 3 nights at my inlaws. I had every intention on bringing her home yesterday, and wouldn't you know, the vomiting began again. I don't wish nausea & vomiting on anyone.
I've been trying to keep up with my "job" in making jewelry. I was able to mail a bunch of pieces to my "marketing coordinator", aka my mom, last week, and she sold a bunch this week to her book-club ladies.... even one piece off her neck! It's semi-difficult to keep up with all the creating, as Sam wants to get into EVERYTHING. She'll be crawling in no time... another thing to add to my to-do list... babyproof the house! 
Here are a few pictures from Superbowl Sunday.... YAY STEELERS!!!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment