Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nana.

I have trouble understanding what goes through people's minds when they say things, or do things that just make no sense. I don't understand how people can go through life with a negative outlook. Toxic poision is all that seems to come from their mouths.

Ok, so I only wonder about one person. Brandon's grandmother. She's so bitter. So evil. So negative. Whenever she says anything, I can't help but wonder if it's true.... or just another lie. Nana is being kicked out of her nursing home, for the verbal diarrea she's been spreading. Now, the only place she has to go is to South Dakota. Her 2 sons want nothing to do with her, and I am worried about the effect she will have on my mother in law. Bonnie is already stressed out with phone calls, but now she'll be in the same area. My mother-in-law has a rare condition, and is getting a hip replacement on the 27th. I worry that Nana's evilness will slow down Bonnie's recovery.

Nana has so much to be thankful for, but yet never looks at life in any good way. She was given a second chance at life almost 20 years ago with a heart transplant. She's a medical marvel, because she has had a heart transplant for the longest, ever. She was married to an amazing man, Grampy, who tolerated her more than anyone could. She had 4 children. And of the 4, one is dead, and 2 don't speak to her.

When Grampy was dying, Brandon was there to say goodbye. Nana spread lies about Brandon, stating that he hit her, yelled at her, and so many other horrible things. All lies. Now, Brandon wants nothing to do with his Grandmother. Grampy died April 26, 2005. We're going on 4 years in which he will not speak to her. He doesn't want our children to ever meet her.

She has burned so many bridges in her life. If she burns the last one, my mother in law, I don't know where she'll end up. I joke that the reason she hasn't passed away (she has some "health" problems, although we usually find them to be lies) is because Grampy is begging God not to bring her yet, that he still wants a vacation, and the devil doesn't want to be replaced.

I just don't understand how so much hatred could fill her life... but it's never her fault. It's everyone else. I worry. I don't want her here. I'm afraid of what will happen to my mother-in-law from the stress of her own mother.

Melissa

No comments:

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nana.

I have trouble understanding what goes through people's minds when they say things, or do things that just make no sense. I don't understand how people can go through life with a negative outlook. Toxic poision is all that seems to come from their mouths.

Ok, so I only wonder about one person. Brandon's grandmother. She's so bitter. So evil. So negative. Whenever she says anything, I can't help but wonder if it's true.... or just another lie. Nana is being kicked out of her nursing home, for the verbal diarrea she's been spreading. Now, the only place she has to go is to South Dakota. Her 2 sons want nothing to do with her, and I am worried about the effect she will have on my mother in law. Bonnie is already stressed out with phone calls, but now she'll be in the same area. My mother-in-law has a rare condition, and is getting a hip replacement on the 27th. I worry that Nana's evilness will slow down Bonnie's recovery.

Nana has so much to be thankful for, but yet never looks at life in any good way. She was given a second chance at life almost 20 years ago with a heart transplant. She's a medical marvel, because she has had a heart transplant for the longest, ever. She was married to an amazing man, Grampy, who tolerated her more than anyone could. She had 4 children. And of the 4, one is dead, and 2 don't speak to her.

When Grampy was dying, Brandon was there to say goodbye. Nana spread lies about Brandon, stating that he hit her, yelled at her, and so many other horrible things. All lies. Now, Brandon wants nothing to do with his Grandmother. Grampy died April 26, 2005. We're going on 4 years in which he will not speak to her. He doesn't want our children to ever meet her.

She has burned so many bridges in her life. If she burns the last one, my mother in law, I don't know where she'll end up. I joke that the reason she hasn't passed away (she has some "health" problems, although we usually find them to be lies) is because Grampy is begging God not to bring her yet, that he still wants a vacation, and the devil doesn't want to be replaced.

I just don't understand how so much hatred could fill her life... but it's never her fault. It's everyone else. I worry. I don't want her here. I'm afraid of what will happen to my mother-in-law from the stress of her own mother.

Melissa

No comments: