Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sammy Girl.

More Pictures of my silly girl...
Cutie pie

Flirting with the camera

She's asleep...

Sam now says "Mama." My baby is so intelligent. :) I was "reading" her farm book yesterday... it has pictures of different things on a farm, and when I got to dog, I said "Dog says woof woof." She turned around and started petting Elphie. Genius, I tell you! She also started making kissing noises. Whenever you blow her a kiss, she makes a smacking noise back.
Melissa






No comments:

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sammy Girl.

More Pictures of my silly girl...
Cutie pie

Flirting with the camera

She's asleep...

Sam now says "Mama." My baby is so intelligent. :) I was "reading" her farm book yesterday... it has pictures of different things on a farm, and when I got to dog, I said "Dog says woof woof." She turned around and started petting Elphie. Genius, I tell you! She also started making kissing noises. Whenever you blow her a kiss, she makes a smacking noise back.
Melissa






No comments: