Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Samantha.

Dear Samantha,

Today all of our lives are going to change again. Your little sister will be born, and you'll no longer be the only center of attention. Mommy is very nervous to bring Maggie into the world, but ready. I hope that you love your sister with all your heart, and don't envy one another. Daddy and I are going to try our best to be the greatest parents to the both of you.

It's been an amazing 11 months with you as our only child. You bring so much light into the world, especially my own world. You're an amazing child, so happy, so lovable, so incredible. You are learning new things everyday, and can always put a smile on my face.

I know things aren't going to be easy all the time, and that I may lose my cool sometimes, but never for one second does it mean I don't love you. My heart is filled with so much joy, and love, because of you. You bring the sunlight into everyday.

I love you, Samantha. Now, and always. Even when you'll be a teenager, driving me crazy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Samantha.

Dear Samantha,

Today all of our lives are going to change again. Your little sister will be born, and you'll no longer be the only center of attention. Mommy is very nervous to bring Maggie into the world, but ready. I hope that you love your sister with all your heart, and don't envy one another. Daddy and I are going to try our best to be the greatest parents to the both of you.

It's been an amazing 11 months with you as our only child. You bring so much light into the world, especially my own world. You're an amazing child, so happy, so lovable, so incredible. You are learning new things everyday, and can always put a smile on my face.

I know things aren't going to be easy all the time, and that I may lose my cool sometimes, but never for one second does it mean I don't love you. My heart is filled with so much joy, and love, because of you. You bring the sunlight into everyday.

I love you, Samantha. Now, and always. Even when you'll be a teenager, driving me crazy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: