Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Keep Swimming.



Samantha went swimming for the first time. My fearless child, lovvvvvved the water! There was no crying, just lots of smiles and giggles!
Nana fell yesterday and is in the hospital... we're finding out more as to her condition, but as of now, she has a broken upper arm, which they aren't going to cast or fix, and she's pretty banged up. Apparently she's pretty out of it, so they're giving her 4 units of blood, and she's scheduled for a MRI later today... we shall see. While I truly wonder about her fall, I am worried.
Melissa

No comments:

Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Keep Swimming.



Samantha went swimming for the first time. My fearless child, lovvvvvved the water! There was no crying, just lots of smiles and giggles!
Nana fell yesterday and is in the hospital... we're finding out more as to her condition, but as of now, she has a broken upper arm, which they aren't going to cast or fix, and she's pretty banged up. Apparently she's pretty out of it, so they're giving her 4 units of blood, and she's scheduled for a MRI later today... we shall see. While I truly wonder about her fall, I am worried.
Melissa

No comments: