Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You GrOw Girls!

We are in a study at the hospital called the Safe Passage Study. Today both girls had check ups...

Samantha is 25 pounds, and 2 1/2 feet tall. This, the little poteet baby was 17 3/4 inches at birth!! Maggie is 9.2 pounds and 20 1/2 inches long. She was 7.10, and 19 1/2 in long only 3 weeks ago.

My babies are getting so big! You always here the world tell you, "they grow up fast," but I never thought anything of it... now Samantha will be a year old on Saturday, and Maggie will be a month old next week! Samantha is learning so much every second of every day... and Maggie is more and more alert everyday. Soon, I'll be writing about how Maggie is smiling, sitting up, eating solids, crawling, and turning a year old. Makes me sad! Where does the time go?!

I like that 70s show, and there's an episode in it, in which Eric is moving away for college, and his mother is having a mental breakdown from it. She says "You teach them how to eat, walk, (etc) and all you're doing is teaching them how to LEAVE! We never should have potty trained Eric!" Now that's an idea! Then my girls can't leave... or find dates!

Melissa

1 comment:

Gina said...

HAHA I BET BRANDON LIKES THAT IDEA

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You GrOw Girls!

We are in a study at the hospital called the Safe Passage Study. Today both girls had check ups...

Samantha is 25 pounds, and 2 1/2 feet tall. This, the little poteet baby was 17 3/4 inches at birth!! Maggie is 9.2 pounds and 20 1/2 inches long. She was 7.10, and 19 1/2 in long only 3 weeks ago.

My babies are getting so big! You always here the world tell you, "they grow up fast," but I never thought anything of it... now Samantha will be a year old on Saturday, and Maggie will be a month old next week! Samantha is learning so much every second of every day... and Maggie is more and more alert everyday. Soon, I'll be writing about how Maggie is smiling, sitting up, eating solids, crawling, and turning a year old. Makes me sad! Where does the time go?!

I like that 70s show, and there's an episode in it, in which Eric is moving away for college, and his mother is having a mental breakdown from it. She says "You teach them how to eat, walk, (etc) and all you're doing is teaching them how to LEAVE! We never should have potty trained Eric!" Now that's an idea! Then my girls can't leave... or find dates!

Melissa

1 comment:

Gina said...

HAHA I BET BRANDON LIKES THAT IDEA