Monday, June 22, 2009

Family Pictures.


Front- Left: Nick (holding Alex), Right: Roger (my father in law)
Left Middle: Isabella, Samantha, Maggie
Left Back: Farren, Brandon, Me, Bonnie

Here are some Jacobs family pictures we took this weekend before my brother-in-law headed back to Georgia. My sister-in-law, niece, and nephew are still in town. Who knows for how long...

Bonnie holding Maggie with Isabella looking on

Isabella & Alex
I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. My parents headed back to Georgia on Saturday, and today is the first day with both girls by myself for more than a few hours.... lets just say I've cried a little... and am wondering how I'll handle it! Samantha has been acting a little jealous today. Whenever Maggie cries, Samantha does too. Samantha doesn't cry much, so it's been a little strange... and she just wants me to hold her, and keeps putting my hand on her back, like I do with Maggie.

Maggie sleeping

Melissa

No comments:

Monday, June 22, 2009

Family Pictures.


Front- Left: Nick (holding Alex), Right: Roger (my father in law)
Left Middle: Isabella, Samantha, Maggie
Left Back: Farren, Brandon, Me, Bonnie

Here are some Jacobs family pictures we took this weekend before my brother-in-law headed back to Georgia. My sister-in-law, niece, and nephew are still in town. Who knows for how long...

Bonnie holding Maggie with Isabella looking on

Isabella & Alex
I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. My parents headed back to Georgia on Saturday, and today is the first day with both girls by myself for more than a few hours.... lets just say I've cried a little... and am wondering how I'll handle it! Samantha has been acting a little jealous today. Whenever Maggie cries, Samantha does too. Samantha doesn't cry much, so it's been a little strange... and she just wants me to hold her, and keeps putting my hand on her back, like I do with Maggie.

Maggie sleeping

Melissa

No comments: