Saturday, June 27, 2009

Samantha is ONE!

My attempt at matching her cake with her invitation...

My girl is ONE! I can't believe it! A year ago, (at this exact moment) I was in labor... and soon enough our little girl was here... I can't believe it. She's growing up toooooo quickly! She started her birthday with a chocolate donut, and followed it up with a birthday party! Here are a few pictures from her party today. We had it at our neighborhood park, and had fun... and hope our guests did too.
Samantha and her birthday breakfast donut:
Melissa

No comments:

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Samantha is ONE!

My attempt at matching her cake with her invitation...

My girl is ONE! I can't believe it! A year ago, (at this exact moment) I was in labor... and soon enough our little girl was here... I can't believe it. She's growing up toooooo quickly! She started her birthday with a chocolate donut, and followed it up with a birthday party! Here are a few pictures from her party today. We had it at our neighborhood park, and had fun... and hope our guests did too.
Samantha and her birthday breakfast donut:
Melissa

No comments: