Friday, June 12, 2009

Update.

Things are going well here. Samantha is silly as always, and Maggie is now 10 days old!

Maggie is sleeping a lot, eating a lot, and pooping a lot... so I guess you can say things are going really well with her.

My brother in law, sister in law, niece and nephew are in town. We went to my inlaws for a cookout last night. Samantha was at first very unsure about these other little people at her Grandma Bonnie's house, but eventually warmed up to Isabella and Alex. Soon she was sharing a rock with Alex and allowing Bella to give her a kiss.

I'm feeling pretty good. It hasn't taken me as long to recover from this delivery as it did with Samantha's. I'm guessing it's because of pushing only 3 times! Plus, my post partum depression hasn't hit, and hopefully won't!

Melissa







1 comment:

Gina said...

i hope so too! :)
i did a yummy chicken in the crock pot recipe i just posted. let me know if you wanna try it, and i'll double check to make sure i'm not leaving out any ingredients.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Update.

Things are going well here. Samantha is silly as always, and Maggie is now 10 days old!

Maggie is sleeping a lot, eating a lot, and pooping a lot... so I guess you can say things are going really well with her.

My brother in law, sister in law, niece and nephew are in town. We went to my inlaws for a cookout last night. Samantha was at first very unsure about these other little people at her Grandma Bonnie's house, but eventually warmed up to Isabella and Alex. Soon she was sharing a rock with Alex and allowing Bella to give her a kiss.

I'm feeling pretty good. It hasn't taken me as long to recover from this delivery as it did with Samantha's. I'm guessing it's because of pushing only 3 times! Plus, my post partum depression hasn't hit, and hopefully won't!

Melissa







1 comment:

Gina said...

i hope so too! :)
i did a yummy chicken in the crock pot recipe i just posted. let me know if you wanna try it, and i'll double check to make sure i'm not leaving out any ingredients.