Friday, January 8, 2010

JEWELRY Give-a-way!



Win me!! Add me to your collection!! Your neck is screaming "wear me!"

Leave a blog comment... and you could win this necklace!!
I'll randomly draw a winner on Monday night! Be sure to include your email address in your comment! Anyone in the United States is eligible to win!

Check out my other ways to "frost yourself" (thanks How to Lose a Guy in 10 days!) at my website: www.freewebs.com/melsjewelrybox!!

**Update: Thanks to another mom at siouxfalls.momslikeme.com, I'm also showing the give away on that website... so enter here, or there, OR both if you're in or around Sioux Falls!
http://siouxfalls.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=504042&m=9522089&grpcat=**

Melissa

38 comments:

Mel said...

amyndavid said...
Beautiful! Stopping by from I Heart Faces!

amyndavid1987(at)yahoo(dot)com

http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/

Nocona said...

I love it! That is way cute!

tracy said...

pick me pick me! I know it's random. :)
ktcarr@comcast.net

Unknown said...

ang3lr0cks@yahoo.com :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! enter me! jifer@yahoo.com

Patty said...

you make beautiful jewelry... shea_patty@yahoo.com

princess210 said...

What beautiful jewelry!! Definitely count me in for this one! Thanks!

pink_princess_210(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful necklace!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

Razzle Dazzle! Wear this necklace and tell everyone that you're confident, in charge, and still feminine!
mmimullens@sbcglobal.net

Amy said...

Oooh I love pink! What a lovely necklace!
laprochaine@gmail.com

Jen said...

I love pink!! address: fer@alloymail.com

Anonymous said...

pink my favorite color


kbrooks(at)juno(dot)com

Jolee said...

so pretty. Would love to win and wear it proudly. :-)

Melissa said...

I love this. Thanks for the great giveaway! :D

Sarah Mac said...

Beautiful!

srm_macconnell(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kacie said...

Love the necklace (and earrings too!) These would make a great gift too!

kacie.e.jackson@gmail.com

Suzanne said...

Beautiful jewelry, makes a cheerful, bright statement! I would love to wear this!

Kerrie said...

What a great giveaway to start the New Year!
kerriekg@yahoo.com

Kelsey said...

Beautiful necklace!

angela said...

love it! kevindormer at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

So pretty..my neck is screaming that it wants to wear this :)

jullpete(at)yahoo(dot)com

sandyandcosmo said...

It's so hard to find a pretty pink necklace, I would love to win this
sandyandcosmo(at)yahoo(dot)com

Natalie Rensink said...

It is very beautiful... I love that stone!

dymphna said...

found you on blog giveaways....glad i did too

DEBIJOT said...

Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Would love to win! Just beautiful!!

Allison said...

Beautiful necklace! I love pink.
ahartup at yahoo dot com

Angel said...

Very cute!

angel_babey_kisses@yahoo.com

Jazzy Jen said...

I love it! I want it!

Unknown said...

oh i love it!
dyylannnn@gmail.com

Ashley Lana said...

Lots of character! And who doesn't love pink?

Michelle Frame said...

Oh I love that color. I am a complete girly girl!!
mframe00@yahoo.com

Isabel Z said...

This is absolutely beautiful and I love the color.

Angela said...

fun set!

rach said...

"Frost Yourself"- love it and that movie!

Rachel
rswitte@umich.edu

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace and earrings!

kayes.amanda@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Oh wow, this is sooo my style!
ringojster (at) gmail (dot) com

Heidi said...

I love this! So beautiful!

writeme@heidimail.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

JEWELRY Give-a-way!



Win me!! Add me to your collection!! Your neck is screaming "wear me!"

Leave a blog comment... and you could win this necklace!!
I'll randomly draw a winner on Monday night! Be sure to include your email address in your comment! Anyone in the United States is eligible to win!

Check out my other ways to "frost yourself" (thanks How to Lose a Guy in 10 days!) at my website: www.freewebs.com/melsjewelrybox!!

**Update: Thanks to another mom at siouxfalls.momslikeme.com, I'm also showing the give away on that website... so enter here, or there, OR both if you're in or around Sioux Falls!
http://siouxfalls.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=504042&m=9522089&grpcat=**

Melissa

38 comments:

Mel said...

amyndavid said...
Beautiful! Stopping by from I Heart Faces!

amyndavid1987(at)yahoo(dot)com

http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/

Nocona said...

I love it! That is way cute!

tracy said...

pick me pick me! I know it's random. :)
ktcarr@comcast.net

Unknown said...

ang3lr0cks@yahoo.com :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! enter me! jifer@yahoo.com

Patty said...

you make beautiful jewelry... shea_patty@yahoo.com

princess210 said...

What beautiful jewelry!! Definitely count me in for this one! Thanks!

pink_princess_210(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful necklace!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

Razzle Dazzle! Wear this necklace and tell everyone that you're confident, in charge, and still feminine!
mmimullens@sbcglobal.net

Amy said...

Oooh I love pink! What a lovely necklace!
laprochaine@gmail.com

Jen said...

I love pink!! address: fer@alloymail.com

Anonymous said...

pink my favorite color


kbrooks(at)juno(dot)com

Jolee said...

so pretty. Would love to win and wear it proudly. :-)

Melissa said...

I love this. Thanks for the great giveaway! :D

Sarah Mac said...

Beautiful!

srm_macconnell(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kacie said...

Love the necklace (and earrings too!) These would make a great gift too!

kacie.e.jackson@gmail.com

Suzanne said...

Beautiful jewelry, makes a cheerful, bright statement! I would love to wear this!

Kerrie said...

What a great giveaway to start the New Year!
kerriekg@yahoo.com

Kelsey said...

Beautiful necklace!

angela said...

love it! kevindormer at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

So pretty..my neck is screaming that it wants to wear this :)

jullpete(at)yahoo(dot)com

sandyandcosmo said...

It's so hard to find a pretty pink necklace, I would love to win this
sandyandcosmo(at)yahoo(dot)com

Natalie Rensink said...

It is very beautiful... I love that stone!

dymphna said...

found you on blog giveaways....glad i did too

DEBIJOT said...

Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Would love to win! Just beautiful!!

Allison said...

Beautiful necklace! I love pink.
ahartup at yahoo dot com

Angel said...

Very cute!

angel_babey_kisses@yahoo.com

Jazzy Jen said...

I love it! I want it!

Unknown said...

oh i love it!
dyylannnn@gmail.com

Ashley Lana said...

Lots of character! And who doesn't love pink?

Michelle Frame said...

Oh I love that color. I am a complete girly girl!!
mframe00@yahoo.com

Isabel Z said...

This is absolutely beautiful and I love the color.

Angela said...

fun set!

rach said...

"Frost Yourself"- love it and that movie!

Rachel
rswitte@umich.edu

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace and earrings!

kayes.amanda@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Oh wow, this is sooo my style!
ringojster (at) gmail (dot) com

Heidi said...

I love this! So beautiful!

writeme@heidimail.com