Monday, January 18, 2010

I Heart Faces: Week 3: We are Family







 Maggie had a rough night sleeping, and my husband was wonderful enough to get up and down with her throughout the night. At one point, he gave up on crawling back in bed, and stayed in the recliner. I came downstairs to find him sleeping in the chair, with Maggie making noises and laughing. I was able to capture this moment, of Daddy & daughter, before he woke up. Two of the loves of my life... family... captured. This is nothing like a professional photographer would take of a family... but it captures a sweet moment in my family's starting history... and it makes me smile, most of all.

I would love to know what all the other photo junkies out there think... I'm starting to really have a lot of fun with photography, even if all I ever seem to capture is my kids and my dogs.

See more entries: Here

Melissa

5 comments:

Julia Spencer said...

A memory for you to hold onto...

Nocona said...

Oh that is wonderful!

Candy Howard said...

What a treasure!!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Loving how wide awake she is while he is passed out. If we had anyone to take those pictures, there would be a lot of them in our house.

Pol said...

Oh, we had those moments! Such a lovely photo. My oldest had colic and I managed to get one of hubby sleeping too, but it wasn't nearly as flattering a photo ;)

Monday, January 18, 2010

I Heart Faces: Week 3: We are Family







 Maggie had a rough night sleeping, and my husband was wonderful enough to get up and down with her throughout the night. At one point, he gave up on crawling back in bed, and stayed in the recliner. I came downstairs to find him sleeping in the chair, with Maggie making noises and laughing. I was able to capture this moment, of Daddy & daughter, before he woke up. Two of the loves of my life... family... captured. This is nothing like a professional photographer would take of a family... but it captures a sweet moment in my family's starting history... and it makes me smile, most of all.

I would love to know what all the other photo junkies out there think... I'm starting to really have a lot of fun with photography, even if all I ever seem to capture is my kids and my dogs.

See more entries: Here

Melissa

5 comments:

Julia Spencer said...

A memory for you to hold onto...

Nocona said...

Oh that is wonderful!

Candy Howard said...

What a treasure!!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Loving how wide awake she is while he is passed out. If we had anyone to take those pictures, there would be a lot of them in our house.

Pol said...

Oh, we had those moments! Such a lovely photo. My oldest had colic and I managed to get one of hubby sleeping too, but it wasn't nearly as flattering a photo ;)