Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures from the Weekend.

After a week of pure hell, emotion wise, the girls were home and I was able to capture a few shots... Here are some of Maggie-Doodle... she loves this little car thing... I think it's the only time she's happy.





Drool!

I'd like to call this next set of pictures, the Many Faces of Samantha Kennedy!



It must have been a very serious conversation...



Silly (excuse my dirty face, please)


What are you thinking, Mommy?!



Glee!

My blog give-a-way ends today at 5pm cst... click here to be entered!

Melissa

No comments:

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures from the Weekend.

After a week of pure hell, emotion wise, the girls were home and I was able to capture a few shots... Here are some of Maggie-Doodle... she loves this little car thing... I think it's the only time she's happy.





Drool!

I'd like to call this next set of pictures, the Many Faces of Samantha Kennedy!



It must have been a very serious conversation...



Silly (excuse my dirty face, please)


What are you thinking, Mommy?!



Glee!

My blog give-a-way ends today at 5pm cst... click here to be entered!

Melissa

No comments: