Monday, January 4, 2010

I Heart Faces: Week 1 of 2010!

I consider myself a very amateur photgrapher... my photos are mostly of my kids, my dogs, and my house... but I found this weeks challenge to be interesting... because I got to play around with photoshop and see where the challenge would take me. This weeks challenge was to include the I <3 faces logo somewhere in the photo... here is what I came up with:


I just <3 this face... My Maggie



I just love this picture of Samantha raking leaves.



I'm sure my parents won't like this one, but it's too funny not to post.




Melissa

“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of this website.”

6 comments:

Julia Spencer said...

Cute... :) Lovely tattoo... :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you with all your creativity! I love it! I think that is great that you take picturs of your sweet kids and your dog. They are the best thing to take kids of, right? :)

Nocona said...

Cute! What big blue eyes!

Unknown said...

The one with the rake is my favourite. :D

Alice said...

gotta say that last one's my favorite! too funny!

my shots are posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime!

Crystal Rae said...

these are great, I loved the last one, it made me giggle a little :P

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Heart Faces: Week 1 of 2010!

I consider myself a very amateur photgrapher... my photos are mostly of my kids, my dogs, and my house... but I found this weeks challenge to be interesting... because I got to play around with photoshop and see where the challenge would take me. This weeks challenge was to include the I <3 faces logo somewhere in the photo... here is what I came up with:


I just <3 this face... My Maggie



I just love this picture of Samantha raking leaves.



I'm sure my parents won't like this one, but it's too funny not to post.




Melissa

“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of this website.”

6 comments:

Julia Spencer said...

Cute... :) Lovely tattoo... :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you with all your creativity! I love it! I think that is great that you take picturs of your sweet kids and your dog. They are the best thing to take kids of, right? :)

Nocona said...

Cute! What big blue eyes!

Unknown said...

The one with the rake is my favourite. :D

Alice said...

gotta say that last one's my favorite! too funny!

my shots are posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime!

Crystal Rae said...

these are great, I loved the last one, it made me giggle a little :P