Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Good, Very Bad Day.

"I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair and when I got out of bed this morning I tripped on the skateboard and by mistake I dropped my sweater in the sink while the water was running and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."

— Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

I'm feeling like this today. I'm questioning a lot of choices I've made with life. I'm questioning my jewelry "business." I'm questioning my creativity. I'm questioning my capability to be a good mother. I'm questioning relationships in my life. I'm questioning my purpose...

I'm just very confused. Very stressed out. Very depressed.

And now this depression is getting to my physically... as some sort of stomach flu has set in.

I want to have luck, for once, in my life. I want to accomplish something. I want to contribute. I want my kids to one day say they are proud of me and that I'm doing a good job. I want to be a good friend. I want a relationship with my siblings. I want to be able to live life, happily, without the help of antidepressants. I want my depression to disappear. I want people to understand that it's something I CANNOT control. I want to belong somewhere.

And I don't know how to achieve any of these things.
Melissa

2 comments:

Nocona said...

Have you read my blog about being on antidpressants? I am praying for you because I am walking through those feelings. Today was a down day for me and your comment made my day. See you blessed me today on a down day. Hang in there.

Nocona said...

http://thoughtsfromthetreadmill.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunday-night-confessions.html

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Good, Very Bad Day.

"I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair and when I got out of bed this morning I tripped on the skateboard and by mistake I dropped my sweater in the sink while the water was running and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."

— Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

I'm feeling like this today. I'm questioning a lot of choices I've made with life. I'm questioning my jewelry "business." I'm questioning my creativity. I'm questioning my capability to be a good mother. I'm questioning relationships in my life. I'm questioning my purpose...

I'm just very confused. Very stressed out. Very depressed.

And now this depression is getting to my physically... as some sort of stomach flu has set in.

I want to have luck, for once, in my life. I want to accomplish something. I want to contribute. I want my kids to one day say they are proud of me and that I'm doing a good job. I want to be a good friend. I want a relationship with my siblings. I want to be able to live life, happily, without the help of antidepressants. I want my depression to disappear. I want people to understand that it's something I CANNOT control. I want to belong somewhere.

And I don't know how to achieve any of these things.
Melissa

2 comments:

Nocona said...

Have you read my blog about being on antidpressants? I am praying for you because I am walking through those feelings. Today was a down day for me and your comment made my day. See you blessed me today on a down day. Hang in there.

Nocona said...

http://thoughtsfromthetreadmill.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunday-night-confessions.html