1. It is Tuesday, right? Since I don't have a real "schedule" other than what my kiddos want to do and when they want to do it, I find it impossible to keep up with what day it is. Old age? Maybe. Exhaustion. Probably.
2. Maggie had a night of puking. It was joyous. Har har har. Now, I've caught some of it, and so has Brandon. I hope the other 2 don't come down with this horrible bug. I couldn't keep up with all of what Maggie had to "dish out" last night. I don't want to imagine what it's like with all 3 being sick. Uggggggh.
3. This weekend was hum-drum. Samantha went with me to pick out new beds for her and Maggie. Samantha has definitely out grown her toddler bed... *sigh.*
4. Samantha put her pjs on by herself Friday night, and then got dressed all by herself Saturday morning. She informed me, "Mommy, I don't need you around so much anymore." Yikes. At 3 1/2, she thinks she's an adult.
5. Here's a video of Samantha with her new Rapunzel toy.
6. Ok... what else? Seriously, so tired.
7. I've managed to make some jewelry while the kiddos are napping or playing hard, and don't want me around. The other day, they were playing with their barn, and apparently I wasn't good enough at making a "moo," so I was sent away.... Here's one of the necklaces I made:
I wore it yesterday to my doctor's appointments, and got a lot of compliments.
8. Do all toddlers like to spit? Seriously, Maggie won't stop. It's disgusting.
9. This weekend was definitely trying when it came to parenting and punishments. Samantha refuses to use any manners. At one time, she didn't say please, to staying at her grandparents, so she had to go home. Then when it came to sharing, the girls just would not share. They each got a new Rapunzel toy, but no... sharing, impossible. Therefore, I created the "no share" box. Anything they can't manage to share gets put in the box and put away until they can prove to me that they will share again. The box filled up fast.
10. TEN! Yay! I suppose I should actually share something, other than I'm exhausted. Oh, speaking of exhaustion, Gavin finally slept in his own bed for the past two nights without any interruption and without having to join me in bed! WAHHOOOO. It's been very difficult for the past couple of weeks with Gavin sleeping. He wakes up at 2 am or so, and wants to play... or fuss... or both. Uuuuuugh. Not fun. So yay, finally... he slept all night! However, I must admit, since he wasn't fussing, I did panic a little, wondering if everything was ok.
Tuesday... it's here. Here's hoping everyone feels better, and no one else gets sick!
Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment