Monday, March 19, 2012

Ten on Monday.

It's Monday, not Tuesday, but I feel like writing something... anything, so I'm doing 10 on Tuesday a day early. I know you're excited... (whoever "you're" happens to be).

1. I tend to be a straight forward person. But lately, I just feel dumb all the time about everything. So keep holding my feelings in. And when I do let a little bit of them out, I feel even dumb-er. (Or is it "more dumb"? This is how dumb I feel, I can 't even get grammar correct. )

2. I have an ultrasound on my kidneys tomorrow morning. My bloodpressure has been high... like over the top high... so my doctors are freaking out a little bit. My blood work was okay, but they still think something is "up." I would love to say I'm not worried about it, but I am. I hope and dream of the day when everrything in my body works correctly, and I don't have to have tests or doctors appointments.

3. On Wednesday, I have trigger point injections on my neck, shouIders , and head. I'm soooo excited, not. I tend to look on the glass half empty side of things when it comes to medical anything and me. I guess you can say, that I am exhausted from all of this. Pain is an evil thing. It is literally making me feel crazy, and I get very upset at myself for feeling it. I know it is something I can't help, but I still just wish it to go away. I'm tired of all the tests, all the different medications, all the medication side effects... it's a very annoying, long road.

4. I got my Odyssey of the Mind official invitation today. And I also got a nice compliment from someone I worked with at the Wisconsin tournament this past weekend. "Keep working hard, although I don't think I need to tell you that. You seem naturally wired." Wow. I couldn't stop smiling for a little while. Felt good to feel like maybe I'm actually accomplishing something.

5. Now a  couple of pictures of my adorable kids... because why not?

Grandma Rita made the girls summer dresses... but they saw them before I could hide them, so now they are spring dresses, or whenever they feel like wearing them dresses. They wouldn't take a serious picture in them... but they're still cute anyway.


And Sir Gavin... he took the blue purse (or sachel as I call it when he's toting it around) off, but still was wearing the pink hat. He wouldn't look at me for the picture... I think he knows what black mail is.

6. Life is crazy. Especially at my dwelling.

7. I'm trying to become a semi-couponer. I don't really understand how people could buy all that stuff in bulk, like it shows on the crazy coupon tv shows, but I do use coupons for what I actually need. And it feels good to read what I've saved on the bottom of the receipt after I check out.

8. I've sold some jewelry lately. Another high five to myself!

9. Might I dare say, that I loooooove the weather we are having in South Dakota. And if snow comes back, I may cry.

10. The girls just ran out to tell me that Gavin had a naked butt and "boy part" in their stuffed animal bin. Sure enough, there he was, "hanging out." :) Moments never cease to amaze me.

Happy Monday!

Melissa


No comments:

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ten on Monday.

It's Monday, not Tuesday, but I feel like writing something... anything, so I'm doing 10 on Tuesday a day early. I know you're excited... (whoever "you're" happens to be).

1. I tend to be a straight forward person. But lately, I just feel dumb all the time about everything. So keep holding my feelings in. And when I do let a little bit of them out, I feel even dumb-er. (Or is it "more dumb"? This is how dumb I feel, I can 't even get grammar correct. )

2. I have an ultrasound on my kidneys tomorrow morning. My bloodpressure has been high... like over the top high... so my doctors are freaking out a little bit. My blood work was okay, but they still think something is "up." I would love to say I'm not worried about it, but I am. I hope and dream of the day when everrything in my body works correctly, and I don't have to have tests or doctors appointments.

3. On Wednesday, I have trigger point injections on my neck, shouIders , and head. I'm soooo excited, not. I tend to look on the glass half empty side of things when it comes to medical anything and me. I guess you can say, that I am exhausted from all of this. Pain is an evil thing. It is literally making me feel crazy, and I get very upset at myself for feeling it. I know it is something I can't help, but I still just wish it to go away. I'm tired of all the tests, all the different medications, all the medication side effects... it's a very annoying, long road.

4. I got my Odyssey of the Mind official invitation today. And I also got a nice compliment from someone I worked with at the Wisconsin tournament this past weekend. "Keep working hard, although I don't think I need to tell you that. You seem naturally wired." Wow. I couldn't stop smiling for a little while. Felt good to feel like maybe I'm actually accomplishing something.

5. Now a  couple of pictures of my adorable kids... because why not?

Grandma Rita made the girls summer dresses... but they saw them before I could hide them, so now they are spring dresses, or whenever they feel like wearing them dresses. They wouldn't take a serious picture in them... but they're still cute anyway.


And Sir Gavin... he took the blue purse (or sachel as I call it when he's toting it around) off, but still was wearing the pink hat. He wouldn't look at me for the picture... I think he knows what black mail is.

6. Life is crazy. Especially at my dwelling.

7. I'm trying to become a semi-couponer. I don't really understand how people could buy all that stuff in bulk, like it shows on the crazy coupon tv shows, but I do use coupons for what I actually need. And it feels good to read what I've saved on the bottom of the receipt after I check out.

8. I've sold some jewelry lately. Another high five to myself!

9. Might I dare say, that I loooooove the weather we are having in South Dakota. And if snow comes back, I may cry.

10. The girls just ran out to tell me that Gavin had a naked butt and "boy part" in their stuffed animal bin. Sure enough, there he was, "hanging out." :) Moments never cease to amaze me.

Happy Monday!

Melissa


No comments: