Hunger Games. Hunger Games. Hunger Games.
Have you read these books? I'm in the middle of the 3rd and final book, and must say, a little hooked. My tween guilty pleasure!
I started the first weekend of spring out by going to the movie... nothing like enjoying spring by watching teenagers slaughter one another!
I'm one of those people, that hates it when the movie is totally different than the book. In this case, there were some differences, but for the most part, Hollywood stayed true to the novel.
I never got into Twilight. Didn't read the books, didn't see the movie. (Vampires creep me out.)
I did see all the Harry Potter movies, but never read the books... and I wasn't one of those weirdos dressed up as a Wizard at the movie. (And just to clarify, I didn't dress like Katniss before going to Hunger Games this past weekend! )
I'm really looking forward to the next movie... & to finishing the 3rd book.
Guilty pleasure? Yes. But this is better than some other things, I suppose. :)
Melissa
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment